For your convenience many of our rental policies are noted below. To view all rental policies please request a copy of our rental agreement. A signed rental agreement must be on file before arrival. The policies herein are legally binding and any error or omission in the information below is unintentional. Please refer to the rental agreement contract and make sure you understand all our policies fully before entering into contract with us.
- Payment of 1 full night’s stay is required at time of reservation if made outside of 30 days of arrival date
- Reservations booked less than 30 days prior to arrival date require payment in full.
- A signed rental agreement must be received by agent before property is released for occupancy.
- All reservations are subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
- Reservations must be cancelled more than 60 days before the arrival date to be eligible for a refund.
- If the property is rebooked for the exact dates you will get a refund for everything, less the $100 fee.
- If a reservation is cancelled within 60 days of the arrival date, full payment is forfeited.
There are no refunds or rend reductions made for any reason including and not limited to:
- Mechanical failure of any device or appliance including heating, air conditioning, Hot Tubs, TV’s, Satellite/Cable, Wireless Internet, Stove, Oven, Grills, etc. Please report any and all inoperable equipment to management so we can attempt to repair these items immediately.
- For early departures or late arrivals.
- For a change in number of guests paid
- Weather or Acts of God – No refund will be given for any events beyond owner’s control including weather, acts of government agencies, fire, flood, storms or inclement weather.
We fully encourage our guests to obtain outside vacation insurance in case any such emergencies arise.
- You are welcome to add additional guests up to the maximum occupancy at any time for $25 each per night.
- You are welcome to add any additional days to your reservation at any time (provided the date is available.)
- You will not be charged any fees for reservation changes; however, if the addition is within 30 days of arrival you will be charged that day for additions.
- Refunds will not be given for any reduction of number of guests, pets or night’s stay.
- Changes to the date of your reservation may be made if for the same number of night’s, amoun of guests and same property as long as it is outside of 30 days of the date of your reservation. (Not allowed during holidays or high season)
Check In’s and Check Out’s
- CHECK-IN TIME is after 4:00 PM
- No exceptions to this policy will be made.
- You are responsible for contacting us in case of late arrival to make sure all necessary information has been received.
- CHECK-OUT TIME is before 11:00 AM – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please return keys to lock box on the property.
- Lost keys incur a $25 fee
- There is a $100 per hour fee if property is not vacant by 11 am.
Check in and out times are strictly enforced so that our cleaning and maintenance staff have adequate time to prepare the property for your stay and for the next guest. Open dates before or after your stay may be used for other periodic maintenance scheduled. In case of an event that requires you to be in your accommodations before 4pm please contact us so that we may assess your particular situation. The only way to guarantee early arrival is to book the property for the night before your stay.
- This property does allow pets (DOGS ONLY)
- The NON-REFUNDABLE pet fee is $25.00 per pet per night.
- This fee does not cover damage, breakage, or extra cleaning caused by the pet.
- Prior permission must be granted.
Events & Occupancy
- Each home has a maximum occupancy determined by numerous factors.
- All guests including infants and children must be registered on the rental agreement prior to arrival.
- You are subject to immediate forfeiture of your rental if additional unregistered guests are at the property for any length of time.
- Special circumstances are permitted with prior written permission from the owner/agent for a limited number of additional guests – guests must be registered by name and vehicle.
- Events are allowed at many of our properties including small weddings, dinner parties, and afternoon events. If you would like to host an event at this property, you must contact us to discuss all details and receive prior written consent. (additional fees & additional event agreement may apply).
Frequently Asked Questions
We are excited for your visit to our properties! Below are common questions asked by our guests before and during their stay. Please feel free to call or email us at any time to clarify or ask further questions.
Are Pets Allowed
- Yes! All of our properties allow dogs. The charge is $25 per night per dog. When making your reservation please note the number of dogs you are bringing.
- Your dogs must stay on leash while outside.
- Please see our letter to our Dog Guests before your arrival.
- Your cleaning fee does not cover cleaning up after your pet. An additional cleaning fee and damage fee will be assessed for additional cleaning or repairing of property.
What do you provide and what should I bring?
- Cooking equipment (reasonable supply of pots, pans and dishes)
- Towels & washrags
- Coffee pot
- Other kitchen appliances (noted in specific property details)
- Grills (we provide propane but not charcoal, check specific property details for type of grill)
You should bring:
- Food & beverages
- Coffee & Coffee Filters
- Any pots, pans or cooking utensils for special meal preparation such as holiday dinners, etc.
- Charcoal for properties with Charcoal Grills
- Firewood for properties with Fire Pit or Fire Place
- Extra towels if you choose to use the pool, hot tub or river
- Any paper goods – paper plates, napkins, foil, extra toilet paper, extra trash bags, etc.
- Personal care items
We do not replenish items during your stay such as toilet paper, trash bags, paper towels, bath soap, clean towels or bedding, etc. Please plan accordingly.
You may also want to bring:
- Fishing gear
- High Chairs
Are children free?
We do not charge for children under 3 years old as additional guests; however, these children do count toward the maximum occupancy of the property. You must include the names and ages of all guests on the rental agreement.
What are your rates & additional fees?
Each property has its own rate plan depending on time and date of rental. Please see the rates page or individual property pages for that information. Our additional fees include:
- Hotel tax – We collect hotel taxes for the State of Texas as well as the City of Wimberley.
- Cleaning Fee – Each property has a set rate for cleaning fees. These fees cover typical cleaning of the property AFTER your stay.
- Pet Fee – We charge $25 per night per pet(dog) at each property.
- Additional Guest Fee – We charge $25 per night per additional guest over the rate set in the property description.
- Event Fee – If you wish to have an event at the property during your stay we may charge a pre-determined event fee.
- Other fees – We do not charge ANY other fees prior to your booking.
Cancellation Fee – We charge a $100 Cancellation Fee +3.5% Credit Card Return Fee any time you cancel a booking. (Please check our cancellation policy for all information regarding cancellation fees.)
Are there grocery stores, restaurants, medical offices, etc. nearby?
- Yes. There are two local grocery stores – an HEB and Brookshire Brothers.
- There are several local restaurants.
- There is an urgent care clinic at Brookshire Brothers shopping center.
- The nearest emergency room is in Kyle or San Marcos.
What if I leave something there?
We will make every reasonable effort to find and return any items left by you. Please understand, if the next guests have arrived at the property we will not be able to search the property for your belonging and will wait until those guests leave. We do not have a storage facility for lost articles and will only keep them for 14 days after your stay.
We will charge you for shipping of your items if found or hold them for you if you want to retrieve them.
Where do I find a map and how do I get my keys?
- You should have received directions to your property upon receipt of your rental agreement. If not, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your stay.
- Our properties have security gates and/or lock boxes with security codes. These access codes will be sent to you on the date of your arrival.
Why are other companies booking your property for different amounts?
We allow other booking agencies in the area to book our properties based on the fee rate we have set. Other companies may charge additional fees for booking fees, damage insurance, additional credit card fees, etc. Should you choose to book with other companies please be sure you compare all fees for each company.