There are many great activities in Wimberley and the surrounding areas, here are a few our favorites!
- Wimberley Market Days – 1st Saturday of the month March-December, rain or Shine since 1964! Browse 450 booths filled with vintage finds, decor, furnishings, locally made crafts, jewelry, food, and more.
- Blue Hole Park – Take a dip in the crystal-clear water that stays 75 degrees year-round. The 126-acre park also offers hiking trails, picnic areas, a community pavilion, playscape, basketball court, sand volleyball court, and amphitheater. During summer months they do require a reservation for swimming (not any of the other amenities) and those can be made at www.cityofwimberley.com under the “Parks & Rec” section.
- Wimberley Zipline – soar over canyons and creeks with breathtaking 15-mile views of the Wimberley Valley. The course consists of 10 lines ranging from 150 feet to 900 feet. The cost is $92 per person. Reservations required and you must wear closed toed shoes.
- Bella Vista Ranch – Delicious selection of blended fresh olive oils as well as infused olive oils and dipping oils. In addition to the olive orchard is a boutique winery with an exclusive offering of between 4 to 7 wines for tasting and purchase.
- Corral Theatre – Walk-in, outdoor movie theatre. Showings are Friday, Saturday, & Sunday and the movies begin at dark. They have bleachers available or you can bring your own chairs. Cash only.
- Wimberley Glass Works – Impressive hand-blown glass lighting and art glass studio. It is fun to watch their live glass blowing demonstrations that take place throughout the day, every day except Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Float the Nearby Rivers – The San Marcos, Comal, and Guadaluperivers are the “big three” for floating in our area. Unfortunately, the Blanco River flows through mostly privately-owned property so you’ll need to travel to one of these nearby rivers. There are many tube rental companies for each river and usually the tube rental includes shuttle service. If you have more specific questions about it just shoot us message and we are happy to help!